1. A preliminary quotation is always prepared as per customer's information or architect's plans
2. Dimensions given in the preliminary quotation are always confirmed on site by a surveyor.
3. The surveyor templates on site (manufacturing dimensions) after the deposit given in the preliminary quotation is paid. The final offer with accurate measurement is passed on the customer to be signed.
4. Please note the price in the final offer may change if there are significant differences in dimensions after templating on site.
5.If the price of goods after templating is not accepted by the customer, the cost of the template is covered and the remaining amount is returned. The customer is obliged to cover the cost of the template on site.
6. Delivery and fitting: TBC. We will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver the products on the delivery date and undertake to notify the customer within a reasonable time in the event that the delivery date cannot be met. We shall not be responsible for delays or late delivery caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
7. The customer is solely responsible for ensuring that the site is suitably prepared for the accurate measure and installation. Electrical points, utensil racks, appliances and all fixtures must be fitted before the accurate measure and can't be moved or altered in the lead time to the installation as changes cannot be made to the product once it is manufactured.
8. Walls must be plastered and painted, worktops reasonably levelled as a creation of gaps may occur.
9. The removal of electrical sockets and tap heads are not part of our work brief. Where possible we will assist in the removal and refitting of these items, in doing so we can’t accept any responsibility for any damage incurred.
9. The goods remain the absolute property of Art Habitat until paid for in full.
Glass & Splashback Features
1. We use Optiwhite low iron, extra clear float glass of Pilkington, with very high light transmission.
2. Our toughened glass is heat resistant up to 400°C.
3. It is important to note that glass is made of natural elements and therefore has imperfections which are not repairable.
4. Manufacturing tolerance is + or -1,5 mm.
5. Colours vary slightly. The colours of samples are usually lighter than the finished product because being small. The samples allow more light through the edge of the glass than in the finished product.
6. It is important to note that glass may affect the perception of colour.
7. Maximum size of splashbacks: 3,7 m x 2 m.
8. The smallest calculated area for toughening is 0,3 m²
9. Every single order up to 0,5 m² is fully paid in advance.
Art Habitat Ltd. cooperates with showrooms, architects, interior designers. For individual orders, conditions will be defined at the beginning of the cooperation.